Data I collect
I collect, use and store data about you which may include the following:
- Personal information directly provided by you. This may include:
- Identity Data: first name and last name
- Contact Data: email address(es), telephone number(s) and physical address(es)
- Technical and usage data, which are not personally identifiable on their own, although they can approximately identify the geographic location of your point of connectivity to the internet. These data are provided when you visit my website and may include:
- Internet protocol (IP) address, type of device, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Information about how you use my website (e.g. pages visited, order of pages visited)
How I collect, use and store your data
Most of the personal information I process is provided to me directly by you through:
- Direct interaction when you fill in a form on my website or correspond with me by email, phone, post or in person.
- Automated technologies when you visit my website. I may collect information about your equipment, browsing patterns or actions.
I use the information that you have given me to email you my newsletter or share information about my services, as well as to understand how my website is being used.
Under GDPR, the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information is your consent and my legitimate interest to improve and focus my services. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting me at [email protected].
I follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information I collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
I obtain your consent before contacting you by email to send you my newsletter or information about my services. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out.
You have the right at any time to stop me from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact me at [email protected].
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of your General Data Protection Rights, which include your right to:
- Access, correct or erase your data
- Object to the processing of your data
- Request that I restrict the processing of your data
- Request the transfer of your data
- Withdraw your consent for me to process your data
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have 30 days to respond to you.
Please contact me at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
Cookies are text files placed on my computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit my website, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of my website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact me
It is important that the personal data I hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep me informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with me.
E-mail me: [email protected]
Call me: +44 (0) 7540 239762
Write to me: Ty Canol, Llangenny, Crickhowell, NP8 1HF, United Kingdom
How to complain
If you have any concerns about my use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to me at [email protected].
If you feel that I have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner or wish to report a complaint, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113